This time it's from
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
Ahhh my mom's not big on scented candles so we don't have any, but I love ones that smell like lavender or sugar cookies ;w;
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Uhhh Nicki Minaj would be an awesome older sister don't lie
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Probably late 20s-early 30s (idk if I will)
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
No no no, I can't at all X'D
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I was taught how to ride with training wheels when I was 7 and....I'm terrified of bikes, so I never learned how to ride a two wheeler properly X'D
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
One, on two different sides of the world. Or two if we count the Gulf of Mexico
9. How many countries have you been to?
A LOT....America, Canada, Hungary, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
I think I had a second cousin who was in it.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Oh anything really! It would depend on what I think she would be like tbh....
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
idk, I'm not good with boy names X'D
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
I got a few D's in college this year ;w;
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I loved TV as a kid and some of my faves were Zoom, Liberty's Kids, Cyber Chase, and Arthur (I was a big PBS Kids fan)
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Oddly, I can't remember??? X'D I know the years in between I was Strawberry Shortcake and Pippi Longstocking
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I'm a hugeee Harry Potter fan and I'm rereading the books again right now! <3
I've only read the first Hunger Games book (But I really enjoyed it) anddddd only read the first few chapters of Twilight before getting bored
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I like my American accent, but I can imitate a very good British one! (Had British friends while living in Europe as a kid)
18. Did your mother go to college?
Yes! She went for 14 years and became a really top skilled nurse at a hospital in New York until me and my twin were born!
19. Are your grandparents still married?
No...my mom's parents are divorced (My grandfather remarried though) and my dad's father died, leaving my grandmother single
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I've wanted too!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Omg he was part of my childhood X'D
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
I think it was Disney World when I was 3!
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Japanese, or Italian
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Both ways, I switch it up a lot
25. Is your father bald?
No, but he's starting to X'D
26. Do you know triplets?
I had older cousins who were triplets, but I think they're all dead now
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I haven't seen either!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
MMMM it's awesome!
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
Silly's, and Red Sea!
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Last time I went was when I was 7, I wasn't a huge fan X'D
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
My dad used to be part of BJ's when I was little, but not anymore
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Ahhh my parents knew they were having twin girls from the start so our names were planned out early X'D
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Ahhh my name's short enough so I don't have any
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
My cat Holly
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
I like rural areas. Suburbs are icky X'D
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Ahh I slept with my bathroom light on since last October, but since we moved, I stopped doing that and I feel better about it!
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yeahh I try too, mostly to make sure I have energy
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yeah...I take anxiety medication and sleep medicine
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I have Asperger's Syndrome, ADD, low muscle tone issues, and anxiety DX
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A LOT...I went to see my little sister when she was born, to visit various relatives, to get surgery on my head, and to the emergency room last year when I fell off a horse
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
I saw that so much when I was 9 because it was the only movie in the apartment we were renting in France when I suddenly came down with a bad case of Pneumonia XP
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
JEANS CAN BURN IN HELL
44. What's the last compliment you got?
Ahhh it was at the animal shelter I volunteer at.
One of the workers told me I worked really fast, which made me proud ;w;
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes, if the dream is very vivid X'D
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I like Chamomile and Youthberry tea, and also Chocolate Bubble Tea if that counts!
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Whatever they want to learn, I won't push any of them if they don't want to.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
I was 13 and started having serous doubts ;w;
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
To look at cute things and follow cute people. You can check it out here! jryncakes.tumblr.com/
Anddd I'm done